Work @ Vault
We’re always on the hunt for bright and enterprising candidates. Strong writing skills, ninja-like multi-tasking ability, boundless creativity, a fearless media relations approach, a penchant for social media and a general enjoyment of Chipotle are required. We offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, a ridiculously fun work environment, generally delightful clients who just happen to be nationally-renowned brands and organizations … and a Starbucks machine. Our bold and beautiful offices are located in Plymouth Meeting, minutes from the entrance to the Blue Route, the Schuylkill Expressway and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our greatest competitive advantage is our people, so we place an extremely high value on attracting the best talent in the business, and then, keeping our people happy. We do this in a variety of ways, not the least of which includes presenting them with gag gifts annually in our time-honored, end-of-year awards ceremony known as “The Vaulties.”
Vault associates enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonuses
- 100% paid insurance premiums for medical, vision and dental benefits
- 401k retirement plan (with company match)
- Profit sharing
- Short-term/long-term disability
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 10 paid holidays and 1 flex holiday
- Vault holiday break (extra week of vacation for all employees)
- Work from home flex days
- Weekend jumpstart program
- Fully-stocked employee kitchen
- Professional development opportunities
If you’re interested in working at Vault, send us a cover letter telling us why. Be sure to include your resume.
- Don’t include any sentences that read “I want to be an event planner,” “I love to relate with the public” or “I’m a people person.”
- Note that we are severely allergic to typos.
- Don’t use that old email@example.com e-mail address from college.